F420 Polyaspartic Ester Resin
Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Polyaspartic Ester Resin, Aspartic Acid,
● ELINCS No.: 429-270-1
● CAS No.: 136210-30-5
Ⅱ Properties and application
● F420 Polyaspartic Ester Resin is a solvent free amine-functional resin.. It is a aspartic ester
polymer as reactive partner for polyisocyanates. It’s the same
model as Bayer Domesphen NH1420, formulate high-solids, two-component polyurethane topcoats and
solvent-free coating materials.
● F420 Polyaspartic Ester Resin can serve as chain extender or R component in polyurea coating. It
can also react with –NCO functional HDI trimmer from which a longer
gelling time and excellent yellow resistance can be achieved.
Longer gelling time can also be obtained when reacted with MDI
pre-polymer. Hybrid of polyurea and polyurethane can be achieved
when F420 is blended with hydroxyl-functional resin e.g acrylic,
alkyd. This can offer high solid content and faster dry time than
ordinary polyurethane. It is widely used in protective /floor /
elastic/weather resistant coating, waterproof, etc.
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness,
flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weather and saline water resistance
5. Cost efficiency
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||199-203|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||6.13-6.14|
Ⅳ Package and storage
● F420 Polyaspartic Ester resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent contact
with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C
● Shelf life of this product is 12 months when stored in closed
original containers at 77°F (25°C
● 200KG/Iron drum, 4drums/pallets, 16Ton/20GP.
Contact: Ms Annie Qing
Tel: +86 75536694812 or +86 18675621988