F520 Polyaspartic Ester Resin
Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Polayspartic Ester Resin, Aspartic Acid,
● ELINCS No.: 412-060-9
● CAS No.: 136210-30-5
Ⅱ Properties and application
● F520 Polyaspartic Ester Resin, is a solvent-free coating materials and a reactive partner for
polyisocyanates. It’s the same model as Bayer Desmophen NH1520,
formulate high-solids, two-component polyurethane topcoats and
solvent-free coating materials.
● F520 Polayspartic Ester Resin can also react with –NCO functional HDI trimmer from which a
longer gelling time and excellent yellow resistance can be
achieved. Longer gelling time can also be obtained when mixing with
F420 and F524 to achieve a pure Polyaspartic polyurea coating with
high build and fast dry two pack coating system F520 Polayspartic
Ester Resin is also compatible with other hydroxyl-functional resin
e.g acrylic, alkyd. It is widely used in protective /floor /
elastic/weather resistant coating, waterproof, etc.
● Main Feature
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness,
flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weather and saline water resistance
Ⅲ Quality standard
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||189-193|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||5.84|
Ⅳ Package and storage
● F520 Polayspartic Ester Resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent contact
with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C
●The shelf life of this product is 12 months when stored in closed
original containers at 77°F (25°C).
● 200KG/Iron drum, 4drums/pallets, 16Ton/20GP.
Contact: Ms Annie Qing
Tel: +86 75536694812 or +86 18675621988