EGDA (Ethylene Glycol Diacetate) -High Boiling Point Solvent
Ⅰ Chemical Formula and Molecular Weight
● Chemical formula: C6H10O4
● Molecular weight: 146.14
● CAS No.: 111-55-7
Ⅱ Properties and Application
● EGDA is a colorless, low odor, non toxicity, slow-evaporating
high boiling point solvent
with EGDA Diaester purity ≥96% and its monoester content ＜2%,
especially suitable for
special requirements of OH value.
1. Strong dissolving ability, comfort odor, can replace
cyclohexanone, isophorone, Cellusolve
acetate(CAC), ethylene glycol monobutyl ether (BCS), Dibasic
Ester(DBE) high boiling point
solvents completely or partly.
2. Improve leveling, adjust drying speed for paint film.
3. Can be miscible with most Organic solvents.
4. Good dissolving ability for Polyurethane resin, acrylic resin,
polyester resin, alkyd, epoxy
1. Replace traditional solvent Dibasic Ester (DBE), 2-Methoxyethyl
Acetate (EMA), 1-
Methoxy-2-propyl acetate (PMA), Isophorone, etc.
2. Excellent performance in electronic ink, also suitable for coil
coatings, baking paint, printing
iron coatings, automotive coatings, wood.
3. Excellent performance in ink industry, resin industry,
insulating paint, appliances and metal
furniture, paint, etc.
4. Can be cleaning agent, paint remover, foundry binder,
electronics flux and organic synthesis
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
EGDA Diaester content % ≥96.0
Ester content % ≥99.0
Acid number(As HAC) ≤0.2
Boiling range(℃) 185-225
Relative Gravity (Water=1) 1.09~1.10(20℃)
Water content ≤0.2
Flash point 105°C (191°F)
Color APHA ＜20
Ⅳ Package and Storage
● Net weight 220 kg/Irondrum, 17.6Ton/20GP, 1100kg/IBC drum,
● Stored in a dry, cool and ventilated place. Avoid violent
collision and rain during handling
● Can be stored and transported according to the rules and
regulations of non-dangerous goods.
Contact: Ms Annie Qing Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86 75536694812 or +86 18675621988